Project Indy is an opportunity for employers to find motivated candidates for seasonal openings, internships and entry-level positions while providing young people with the skill development and training needed to keep Indianapolis’ talent pipelines growing.
Project Indy Offers
- Streamlined recruitment and hiring
- Low / no-cost training options
- Talent pipeline development
- Customized work-readiness education
- Workforce development expertise and support
- Commit to providing a work experience
- Register online and have openings posted on the Project Indy portal
- $2,500 will pay for an 8-week work experience for one of the 30,000 Opportunity Youth in Marion County
- Contact JSylvester@EmployIndy.org for details
- Provide financial support for Project Indy’s employability skills training, supportive services and more
- Volunteer to help train Marion County’s future workforce
- Visit IndyGIPC.org for details
Project Indy Partners Include:
Project Indy is Indianapolis’ first comprehensive youth jobs program, harnessing resources from both private industry and non-profit organizations to provide job training and employment opportunities to teens. Project Indy is partially funded by a $2 million YouthWorks Indy, Career Pathways for Youth, Summer Jobs and Beyond grant from the U.S. Department of Labor.