Are you age 16-24 and looking for a job nearby?
Already have an account? Log in
Do you need young, eager workers for your business?
“Together with our non-profit and corporate partners, Project Indy will give thousands of local young people job experience and useful skills.”
– Indianapolis Mayor Joe Hogsett
What is it?
Project Indy is comprised of a network of community organizations, employers, and corporate partners who are providing job opportunities, soft-skill development and job-readiness training to in-school and out-of-school youth in Marion County.
Many participants are looking for summer jobs, while others are seeking full-time employment, and anything in between.
- Complete the sign up form
- Verify your email with WorkHere
- Connect with a WorkHere team member to set up your location(s) and upload job opportunities (Project Indy can utilize your existing applicant tracking system)
- Engage with interested job-seekers